For our Clients
We look forward to providing the following services to you and your company:
- We specialize in the placement of
intermediate to senior-level professionals
Full-time regular placement, as well as contract, contract to hire and
On-site recruiting services on a project or hourly basis
Conversions of manual recruiting systems to a web-based recruiting database system
Management Consulting - Conducted
on a project or hourly basis
At Scout, we realize the importance of your company's staffing decisions. We think it?s very worthwhile to spend time up front discussing your needs in as much detail as possible. We gather information from you about:
Strategic HR management
interview training and candidate assessment training
Recognition & rewards
Once we have established a clear working picture of what you need, we will begin our search. This includes:
- Skills needed
- Work to be performed
- Job location
- Start date
- Salary and benefits
- Required intangible qualities
- Web advertising and searching- We will post your job opening on our www.scoutrecruiting.com web site for candidates to preview and new openings are emailed to Scout candidates whose abilities match your requirements. Your company name and any confidential information do not appear. We are linked to technical special interest groups and through our affiliation with
GoJobs.com, we also cross-post our openings and search top career sites.
- Database search- We will search the Scout database for all qualified candidates. We maintain the integrity of our database by maintaining open, continuous communication with job seekers.
- Candidate Sourcing-contacting the passive job seeker- Our extensive network of associations allows our experienced Recruiters to identify and contact working Professionals who possess the talent you need. We are very sensitive & confidential with our approach and with the information we share.
- Candidate assessment- Once a qualified candidate is identified, a Scout team member with conduct an in-depth interview, generally in person. We spend the time necessary to make sure the candidate has the skill and intangible qualities you need and is truly interested in your opening.
- Resume submittal- We submit candidate resumes to you in the form that works best for you (email or fax). Along with each resume, we provide a detailed assessment to let you know why we think a candidate is a great match.
- Reference check- All candidates provide us with a minimum of three work-related references. Scout team members take the time to gather detailed performance related feedback on each candidate. We are not satisfied with just a confirmation of dates of employment. We dig deeper to make sure we qualify work experience and skill.
- Interview coordination- Once you select a candidate we assist you with scheduling the interview. This can include arranging in-person interviews at your facility, telephone interviewing, video-conferencing, or assisting with travel arrangements.
- Extension of offer/negotiation- When you select a candidate, we are happy to extend an offer on your behalf. We participate as much as you like in the offer and negotiation process.
- Notification of candidates not selected-For those candidates you decide not to pursue we communicate all feedback to them in a dignified and professional manner.